Here is a oportunity for you to win lot’s of fun stuff! Holly from interiors blog decor 8 has set up a new contes, in partnership with Fabulous Stationery.. Check ou here how to participate!
decor8 has teamed up with Fabulous Stationery for our first-ever contest: Your Workspace! It’s easy, fun, and best of all, the winners will not only be featured right here on decor8, but they’ll win free stuff – gift certificates to use towards anything at Fabulous Stationery! We will have three winners, the absolutely fabulous entry wins a $100.00 USD gift certificate, the moderately fabulous entry wins a $50.00 USD gift certificate, and the almost fabulous entry wins a $25.00 gift certificate.
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER:
1. Tidy it up and photograph your workspace. You know, the place where you pump out all of that great brain juice. Where you spend most of your day. The place where you work.
It can be your cubicle at work. Your swanky office. Your sewing or craft space. Art studio. Your desk at home. It doesn’t matter if you earn a living from what you do, of if it’s a hobby, just tell us what you do at your workspace and take a photo of it.
2. Be as creative in your entry as possible – you can do this with multiple photos, by explaining what you love about it, details on how you’ve organized it, whatever you’d like! Don’t hold back.
3. Next, visit Fabulous Stationery online and browse all of their card styles and locate the ONE card that you think BEST matches your workspace. Include the link and name of that card with your entry. For instance, your office is orange and avacado with dark wood furniture, and you have lots of natural touches around the space, so you think that Partridge & Pear Express card best matches your space and style. Most of the cards on Fabulous Stationery have names and greetings on them, ignore that. You are looking for a graphic that matches your space. ONLY ONE CARD can be chosen. It’s fairly simple and most of all, sparks your creativity a bit and it’s fun!
4. Send your photo/s, the link and name of the card that best fits the space (only ONE please), and anything else you’d like to write about the space to me at decor8blog[at]yahoo[dot]com before 5 p.m. EST on Friday, September 29, 2006. Three entries will be chosen to win the prizes outlined above.
5. You must include your real name, first and last, along with your email address, city, and state with your entry. If you have a website or blog, include that link as well. 🙂
1. Employees of Fabulous Stationery, contributing writers at decor8 (sorry Christine and Anh-Minh!), and decor8 sponsors cannot enter. Sorry, but we have to play fair!
2. Contest open to all those living anywhere. In the United States. In Japan. Singapore. The North Pole. In other words, if you have a mailing address and would like to win free stationery, you are welcome to participate. 🙂
3. One entry per household.
4. Enter only once, please.
5. Since the three winning entries, along with a few strong runners-up, will be posted here on decor8, please note that once you’ve submitted your entry and photos, we have the right to post your photos here.
6. All entries will recieve a confirmation email from me stating that your entry was recieved.
7. If you have questions, post them in the comments section below so I can respond in case others have the same question.
8. Entries are only acceptable if submitted via email (not via comments or snail mail).
9. Must be 18 years of age and of course, older. 🙂
10. Winners will be chosen by decor8 and Fabulous Stationery and notified via email during the week of October 2nd.